Harmony Through Floor Lift
Enjoy the freedom of your home with a ‘through floor’ Harmony lift or Harmony FE (Fully Enclosed) lift
Why be restricted to the ground floor of your home?
You don’t need to move to a bungalow or ground floor flat! Regain the freedom of your home by traveling between floors smoothly, quietly and safely while in our Harmony wheelchair lift.
The installation of a through floor Harmony lift is straightforward and the Terry trained installers will keep disruption to a minimum.
Following the initial survey and decision to proceed, any necessary preparatory work will be undertaken and then the lift fitted in less than two days. As space is always limited we have employed an ingenious car design and integral ramp so that the Harmony wheelchair lift is only fractionally larger on the outside than it is on the inside.
Operation is simple. Having called the lift from the easily accessible wall control switch, the car door can be opened by pressing a second switch.
The integral ramp allows easy wheelchair access and a button inside the car closes the door. A push of the appropriate direction button signals the car to travel up or down. The aperture ceiling panel is automatically lifted or replaced en route. To exit the car, simply follow the procedure in reverse.
- Manufactured and tested to BS5900.1991. Report No. 160561. Warrington Fire Research Centre 4.8.92. Trapdoor-Report No.56875. Underpan-Report No. 56874.
- Half-hour fire integrity maintained in the ceiling/floor irrespective of whether the lift is parked upstairs or downstairs.
- Powered door on wheelchair version.
- Wireless control stations in car and at both floors which include direction, stop, car light and door open/close control.
Powered door on wheelchair version.
- In event of a power failure, the battery back-up system allows operation of the car in the down direction by normal controls with all safety systems in operation.
- The car is fitted with LED lights in the side panels which come on when lift is called. The carraige lights up as well as creating a spill of light into a darkened room.
- Folding seat in wheelchair version (W:330mm, D:390mm, Height from top of seat to floor: 500mm).
- A telephone can be fitted in the car.
- A range of trim colours.
- Special car sizes in wheelchair model 200mm longer, 135mm wider or both.